Tuesday 17 February 2015

Beautiful Glitter Gradient created with OPI Sheer Tints



Hey lacquer lovers, how are you doing today? I hope you are fantastic just like the super glittery, ultra pretty gradient nail art I have for you today. As I've spoken about before I think I got a faulty bottle of the blue OPI Sheer tints tone which is why it is not included in this nail art. Even though they were all stored the same and in perfect conditions for the maintenance of polish viscosity, the blue dried all up on me and solidified rendering it useless and I haven't had a chance to pick up a new bottle yet. Luckily this gradient using only the other three OPI Sheer Tints is just as lovely as it would have been with all four tones.

This is a fairly simple nail art, that should be easy to recreate. I began with two medium coats of OPI my voice is a little norse to get that awesome glittery undertone. I then painted one to two coats of each sheer tint onto the nails transitioning from yellow, to pink, to purple and integrating the neighboring colors on every second nail. You can stop there and top coat if you wish, it looks beautiful but I wanted to add a little boldness to the look so I stamped a nice swirly image on top of each nail in black polish.

Hope you guys enjoyed this nail art I have included a photo of all the polishes used below so that you can easily spot them in the wild should you want to buy them :) Thanks for stopping by today guys :) see you next time!




Much Love
Jenn























1 comment:

  1. I love nail art..
    http://www.trendin.com/formal-dresses_1687

    ReplyDelete