Saturday 14 February 2015

OPI Sheer Tints I'm never ambarassed and Cover Girl Goldilocks



Hey lacquer lovers! How are you all? I hope that you had a good Valentine's Day Yesterday :)

Today I am bringing you a look that I originally did on a friend but liked so much that I had to recreate it on my own nails.

I have seen a lot of people using the Big Smokey Top Coat and I want to get some but until I can I figured it would be a good use of my OPI Sheer Tints polishes. For this nail art I have simply used the I'm Never Ambarassed sheer tint polish (yellow as you can see) and painted a few coats onto my nails. Enough to make the color vibrant but not to build up any sort of real opacity. When that was dry I simply took the finest tip nail art brush I own and went to town with Cover Girls Goldilocks outlining each nail and then adding random patterns. I settled on dots and diagonal lines this time but the possibilities are endless!

Hope you guys like this nail art :) Let me know what you think in the comments and how your Valentine's Day was!

Much Love
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment