Thursday 4 December 2014

Happy Birthday to Me :) 27th Birthday Nail Art!



Hey Lacquer Lovers! So today's post is going to be short because It's my Birthday and I'm going to be living it up :P (playing video games and watching TV) for as long as possible today. Not that I don't love you all, just that it's my Birthday woo!

So obviously today I have done nail art centering around my birthday. On my thumb there is a cupcake (of course) and my other fingers balloons and my new age :P. A list of colors used to follow!

Essie
Ballet Slippers
Sand Tropez
Mochacino

Sally Hansen
White on

 Butter London
Stardust

 L'Oreal
Butterfly Kisses

  piCture pOlish
Wisteria

  OPI
Chasing Rainbows
Let's do anything we want

 Color Club
Mamba
Blue-ming

Hope you enjoyed my nail art today guys, have a fantastic day as I am going to try to do! Hope to see you back here again tomorrow!

P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment