Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Tree Nail Art



Happy third day of December, and my Birthday Eve Lacquer Lovers! I hope you are all well on this fine day (its kind of raining here but whatevs).

Today I have some itty bitty Christmas Tree nail art for you. This nail art is completely inspired by the polishes in the background and how they look like a snowy winters day when layered on top of one another.

For my base colors to create that snowy winters day atmosphere for this nail art I painted two coats of China Glaze Capacity to see beyond (blue) and allowed it to fully dry. I then layered one thin coat of China Glaze The Outer Edge (white glitter flecks in a clear base) which I also allowed to dry completely and then added a thin coat of a quick dry nail polish.

To create the tree shapes I used striping tape to create triangle patterns on the nails which I painted in with OPI Christmas Gone Plaid. All that was left was to outline the trees, add accents (kiss nail art silver paint and OPI Make him mine) and affix the star embellishments.

Hope you enjoyed this nail art post today guys! Let me know what you think in the comments and have a wonderful December!

See you next time!
P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment