Wednesday 26 November 2014

Neon Zebra Nail Art



Heyo Lacquer lovers :) Today I'm bringing you some super duper neon splotched Zebra nails :)

So for the base of this nail art I painted my nails with OPI My voice is a little Norse which is super glittery. I know it doesn't show but in case any of the polishes didn't want to be vibrant on the first coat I wanted the chance that some sparkle would show through rather than white or another blah color. The polishes did however cover in the first go but you could see a little texture through some of the colors which was just as awesome as seeing glitter in my opinion.

After having the base coat applied and dried I then just painted small patches onto my nails in the various different colors, the colors I used are China Glaze Sun Worshiper, Ruby Wing Electric Firefly, Ruby Wing Groupie, Ruby Wing Green Peace, Color Club Blue-Ming, and piCture pOlish Violet Femme. I wasn't too precise as this nail art to me is more about vibrant colors than neatness.

When all of the color blocks were dry I then went in with my handy Kiss nail art paint in black and painted in all the Zebra stripes careful beginning on the outer edge and working in ward alternating sides so as to not have one side to out of balance with another.

That's all for my nail art today guys :) Hope you enjoyed it, I love it and now I just wish I had some clothes to match. If any of you know where I could get a shirt that is all rainbow colors with Zebra print then please please please leave me a comment and let me know :)

Thanks for dropping by again guys, it's always lovely to see you! Come back again tomorrow why don't you?!

P-Bubbs :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment