Sunday 30 November 2014

Classy Black and Gold nail art


Morning lacquer  lovers!  It is so super early morning  for me. I  have to work the morning shift which my body is not used to so I basically took a long nap and am awake again to go back to work, blah haha hurray for power naps :P

Anyway since I am working under these circumstances today my nail art is simple and so will its explanation be.

I started off with two thin coats of Essie Licorice a nice rich deep creme black which I allowed to dry most of the way but not entirely. I then applied a little non quick dry top coat and affixed the gold caviar and gold pyramid studs into their respectful places and finished it all off with some quick dry top coat and voila, a super classy nail art with little to no effort required. This one would be great for beginners or when you want fancy nails but don't have a lot of time to put into your nail art on a given day.

Sorry this post is so short guys! Thanks for stopping by to check it out and I hope to see you again tomorrow!


Don't forget to subscribe to stay in the loops :)

P-Bubbs :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm not sure why I was just really feeling the black color yesterday :) Perhaps some of my high school goth was leaking out haha.

      Delete