Saturday 27 December 2014

Super Kawaii Food Nail Art


Greetings lacquer lovers, today I bring you some super Kawaii Food Nail Art stamped using a plate from the wonderful company MoYou London. This plate is from the Suki collection and I have used it today for some advanced stamping to create this fun and sweet nail art.

Colors used are Revlon Popular, China Glaze Givers theme, Sally Hansen White on, Essie Boxer Shorts, Essie Licorice and Sally Hansen peachy breeze.          

I think this nail art turned out so cute. The base color is Revlon Popular and the rest of the colors make up the adorable stamped food images :)

Hope you have enjoyed this nail art today as much as I do. Leave a comment and let me know which food item image is your favourite. Thanks for checking out my post, please subscribe :)


Much love
Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment