Sunday 28 December 2014

piCture pOlish Darcy and Color Club Harp on it


       
Hey lacquer lovers :) How are you today? I hope you are happy and fabulous! Thanks for dropping in today guys I think you'll enjoy today's nail art, is simple and elegant and can be worn anywhere with anything.

My featured colors today are Darcy by piCture pOlish and Harp on It by Color Club . to start this nail art I've painted my newly trimmed nails (read one broke do its time to trim them all and regrow) with two thin coats of Darcy and then allowed to dry. I then applied s high gloss quick dry top coat. After that was dry I used a Moyou London stamping plate from the sailor collection with Harp on it to stamp this amazing swirly wind/wave pattern onto my nails. I left this topcoat free as the holo was really popping and I didn't want to take away from that effect. Hope you like it and please subscribe :)

Much love
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment