Tuesday 9 December 2014

Snowman Nail Art


Morning Lacquer Lovers! So I haven't been keeping up with this December/ Christmas Nail Art challenge that has been going on, but I have been taking inspiration from the daily prompts that the challenge uses. I didn't take part because I have so many nail art ideas right now that I didn't want to tie myself down to one particular challenge in case alternate inspiration struck me etc. anyway on to my nail art for today.

So today I have brought you Snowman nail art, little Snow buddies on a field of snow against a dry brushed/ freehand stroke background.

I started off with two coats of L'Oreal Greycian Goddess which is a medium dark creme grey polish. I then went in and used a fan brush to dry brush on a coat of Essie Bikini So Teeny. I then used a very thin nail art brush to make individual strokes across the nails with Essie Boxer Shorts, and L'Oreal  not a cloud in sight. I then allowed this to dry.

Next for this nail art I used Sally Hansen white on to paint the snow on the ground and the form for the snowman. I then outlined the snowman and detailed him with Kiss nail art paint in black and outlined the snow with Kiss nail art paint in silver. The final step before top coating was to add the scarf detail which was painted in L'Oreal new money.

That's all for today guys, hope you dig my cute little snow men, and hope you stop back tomorrow for more nail art :) 

On a side note I have also started doing fashion and beauty posts so please remember to check back regularly or subscribe to stay in the loop with new posts!

See you next time guys!

Jenn (P-Bubbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment