Thursday 11 December 2014

Simple Holiday Glitter Gradient nail art



Hey there lacquer lovers. Bringing you a simple nail art in the holiday spirit today. I have been doing a lot of complex designs lately and it made me want a simple Mani today.   This simple glitter gradient nail art is inspired by my favorite Holiday Barbie from my childhood.  I have used three colors O'Hara by piCture pOlish, My Voice is a little Norse by OPI, and Zoya Cosmo.

First I painted the nails in O'Hara a gorgeous red scatter holo.  When that was dry I brushed my voice is a little Norse and Cosmo onto the tips of the nails using a fan brush. I then applied  quick dry top coat :)

Thank you for checking out this simple  elegant nail art today guys! Please remember to subscribe!

P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment