Monday 8 December 2014

Princess Luna Nail Art


Afternoon lacquer lovers! Something you may not know about me is that I am a big fan of My Little Pony. Not just the new series, I have been a life long fan and had the toys growing up etc and then also fell in love with the cuteness and humor of the new series as well. So to break up the steady flow of Christmas themed nail art I am going to be throwing in Pony themed nail art as well!

I decided to kick off the pony nail art with Princess Luna inspired nail art. I am not going in any particular order from favorite to least favorite, I am simply going with what colors strike me each day and what Pony that would correlate to, in this case blue and silver spoke to me and therefore Princess Luna nail art was created :) .

So To start I painted all of the nails except my index fingers with two thin coats of OPI Keeping Suzi at Bay. I then painted my index fingers with Zoya Cosmo. When that was dry I went in with Butter London Stardust and gave some glitter to my middle and pinkie fingers. I then used kiss nail art paint in silver to paint Princess Lunas cutie mark on my thumbs, and an alicorn wing on my ring fingers.

To finish up the nail art I simply applied a quick dry top coat and voila, lovely Princess Luna nails, fit to bring up the moon with  :)

Hope you guys like this nail art, if you are also pony fans let me know in the comments who your favorite pony is, and which Pony nail art you can't wait to see!

Thanks for stopping by today guys! Hope you drop by again tomorrow :)

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment