Monday 15 December 2014

OPI Bearest of them All


Heyo Lacquer Lovers! Sheesh I'm posting a lot later than normal today but I had to take my mom to the neighboring town so it is what it is :)

So last night was my company Christmas party and I guess my boss who was my secret Santa has me figured out because she got me OPI Bearest of Them All a limited edition Coca Cola polish that came with an adorable little plushy Coca Cola Polar Bear. I had been eyeing this polish myself for months so I was ecstatic to not only get a polish, but to get one I had wanted for myself, but had not had the budget for recently.

I first painted my nails with Color Club Heavenly, and added a thin layer of Orly Pixie Powder. When that was totally dry I then applied one to two coats in a stippling motion when necessary to place glitter flecks of Bearest of Them All. I absolutely love this. It's easily one of my favorite die cut glitter polishes now as it is simply ADORABLE.

Hope you like this combo today guys, don't be shy, post a comment with your thoughts or opinions bellow! Hope you are having a good Holiday Season! See you next time!

Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment