Tuesday 16 December 2014

Candy Cane Christmas Colors Nail Art


Afternoon my awesome fellow Lacquer lovers. I hope you are having a pleasant day and week. Today my nail art is still going in the Christmas direction as I have clearly used quite identifiable Christmas Colors to create this candy stripe look.

The colors I have used for this nail art are Butter London Knees up, piCture pOlish Jealousy ( both are pictured here) and a kiss nail art paint in white for the fine white lines. All I did was paint the nails with two thin coats of Butter London Knees up which I allowed to dry before free-handing the stripes of piCture pOlish Jealousy which I then outlined with the white nail art paint. I made sure to allow it to dry completely before applying a top coat so that the white did not drag over the other colors, this is very important or it will end up looking all streaky and bleh.

Hope you enjoy this nail art today guys, I think it's one of my favorite holiday nail arts so far :) Hope you come back tomorrow to check out what I have in store then!

Thanks for dropping by :)
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment