Wednesday 24 December 2014

My Christmas Eve Nail Art



Hey lacquer lovers. Can you believe it, it's Christmas Eve already. I can't even fathom how quickly this year seemed to go, I really do think that last Christmas just happened a few weeks ago and now here we are again.

So for my Christmas Eve nails I wanted to use another sweater pattern and I wanted it to be bold so naturally I chose awesome colors that you probably wouldn't actually find on any normal sweater.

I first painted my nails with one coat of Essie Licorice for a nice black base coat to make the other colors POP. I then applied one thin coat of piCture pOlish Gravity and allowed it to dry completely. All I did then was use an awesome MoYou London stamping plate to stamp the sweater images onto the nails using Color Club Harp on it. I omitted any top coat on this nail art as I didn't want to make it too reflective and make the stamping hard to see against the blue.

Voila, I think these are particularly lovely and I am glad that they are my Christmas Eve nails :) I hope you are all having a fabulous Christmas Eve and that your nail art adventures go wonderfully this Holiday season :)

I will likely not be posting tomorrow as it is Christmas and I am going to be spending lots of time with family so I hope you all come back on Boxing day for more nail art adventures :) Much love guys and Merry Christmas!!

Jenn (P-Bubbs) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment