Wednesday 19 November 2014

The many faces of Isaac nail art




Good Morning fellow Lacquer lovers,  I hope you are all having a great day! My boyfriend and I have been playing the re release of The Binding of Isaac (rebirth) lately and in our discussions of life and games, and Nail art ideas  I came to my nail art theme for today "The many faces of Isaac" where each nail features a different version of the games protagonist under the effects of different items.

The colors used are as follows:

Essie Twin Sweater set
Essie Sand Tropez
Essie Mochacino
Color Club Chelsea Girl
L'Oréal Butterfly Kisses
Ruby Wing Green Peace
China Glaze Don't let the Dead Bite
Sally Hansen white on

I used Don't let the dead bite as my base color. I had to use three or four thin coats to make it completely opaque and then I applied a quick dry top coat  to create a smooth canvas for the details to follow.
I painted in the basic shapes with white on so the colors would pop more easily.  I Then used Chelsea Girl and Sand Tropez for the base colors of the faces. The other colors ND a thin nail art brush and some dotting tools paired with patience and care created the facial details.

I am in love with this Mani, a great game that translates to nail art quite well in my opinion. I hope you guys all enjoyed my post today. I am happy that you stopped by today :) I really hope to see you again tomorrow :) Don't forget to subscribe guys!  See you next time!


P-Bubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment