Thursday 20 November 2014

Matte Snowflake nail art




Hey there fellow lacquer lovers! Thanks so much for stopping by nail blog today, It's great to see you. Today I have some stamping nail art for you to suit the weather here. My small town has just had its first snow of the year (flurries but still it counts) so naturally Snowflakes are a fitting nail art choice for this weather.

For this nail art I used a wonderful stamping plate from MoYou Londons Festive collection which is an amazing stamping plate from an amazing company, seriously if you don't already have products from MoYou get some now, you will not regret it.

The colors I used for this nail art are piCture  pOlish Lagoon and Color Club Harp on it. After basecoating my nails and allowing them to dry I painted three thin coats of Lagoon  onto my nails and allowed to dry completely. Next I stamped the Snowflake image onto the nails using Color Club Harp on it I also allowed this to dry completely.

The last step I took with this nail art was to top coat all the nails with L'OrĂ©al Paris The matte velvet top coat. This gave depth and intensity to both the colors and really helped the Snowflake design pop!

I really hope you guys enjoyed today's post, and liked the nail art I've shown. Hope to see you all again tomorrow. Don't forget to subscribe :)


P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment