Saturday 15 November 2014

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon nails :)


Hey there awesome lacquer lovers :) So sailor moon isa big part of my youth and is what started me on the anime path to loving anime. Since I've been keeping up with Sailor Moon Crystal as it is being released I figured I would do a nail art based around this classic show.

Here are my Sailor Scout nails each nail representing a different Sailor Scout. All the colors I used will be listed below.  I simply painted a white base and used the colors listed and a thin tipped brush to paint the costume details on each nail in the appropriate colors.

I hope you enjoy this guys. I think once I start making videos this will be  a tutorial for sure. Thanks for stopping by guys! Hope to see you again soon!

Colors used are :

piCture pOlish Lagoon
piCture pOlish Whimsy
essie Mojito Madness
Essie Secret Story
Essie Sand Tropez
OPI Over and over a Gwen
China Glaze Roguish red
China Glaze Givers theme
China Glaze Swanky Silk

Don't forget to subscribe and share :)

P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment