Saturday 1 November 2014

Orly Galaxy FX Milky Way Swatch and Review


Good Morning all, and Happy November. I hope your Halloweening if you took part was wonderful, but now we make the foray into a new month and alas Halloween nail art must stop here less people think you are starting waaaayyy too early for next year.
I wanted to start off November simply with a swatch of another Orly Galaxy FX polish which I love called Milky Way. Milky Way is a thicker glitter filled polish, however just because the consistency is thicker that in no way made it difficult to work with this polish. I found in my experience Milky Way went on smooth with no trouble at all and was opaque after two coats.
Milky way has a very light blue base with tiny blue, coral and white glitters all throughout. Unlike with some polishes I have  used that are this heavy on the glitter I find that the Orly Galaxy FX polishes never tend to separate and you don't have to shake the crap out of them to get them to blend together so to me this is a plus.
Orly Milky Way dries smooth to the touch and is not prone to chip easily. I of course followed up the application with my favorite quick dry topcoat, but being an active gamer my hands receive a lot of keyboard/ controller use and the polish has received no chips as of yet :)

Thanks for stopping by again guys I love to hear from you, and I appreciate you checking out my posts. If you like my content please remember to subscribe guys, it really helps me out and lets me know you are interested in my content :)
Have a great day guys, and a great start to Novemeber!! See you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment