Friday 31 October 2014

Rocky Horror Picture Show nails :)


Greetings once again everyone. This will be my last Halloween mani this year obviously because today is Halloween, and I saved my absolute favorite idea for last :) Here are my Rocky Horror Picture Show nails in the styling of some of the character outfits from the awesome film itself. From thumb to pinkie we have Columbia, Frank-n-furter, the space costumes, Magenta, and Rocky himself :P
I used a lot of colors to achieve this one guys so I will list them below. I really hope you guys enjoy this mani, it is my favorite Halloween themed mani this year for sure! Thanks so much for stopping by again guys. Have a spooktacular Halloween! Be safe and Have fun!

Colors Used

Essie - Sand Tropez
piCture pOlish - Darcy
kiss nail art paint pots black and white
Zoya - Chyna
OPI- Christmas gone plaid
OPI - Fashion a Bow
Revlon - Copper Penny
Butter London - West End Wonderland
China Glaze - Swanky Silk
China Glaze -  Fangtastic

Don't forget to share and subscribe if you enjoy my content guys! It really helps me out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment