Friday 5 April 2013

House Targaryen Nails ( Feat Dannys Dragon Eggs)

So I freakin love Game of Thrones, and I love Daenerys Stormborn, she is my top favorite character. So while I was re watching the first episode of season 3 last night I decided to do these nails. This isn't a tutorial but I will list the polishes and image plates that I used.



So here they are. The thumb is the Sigil of House Targaryen, a three headed red dragon on a field of pure black. The index, middle, and ring finger are Daenerys' dragon eggs, and the pinkie is an ever growing flame, because fire can not kill the dragon. Below I will show the polishes I used for each finger, as well as the image plates.

Thumb and ring finger:  

For the thumb I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in black out as the background, and Revlon scented nail polish in Mon Cherry. I used a fine tipped nail art brush to paint the dragon.
For the Ring finger I used again black out for the background, and Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in  Red Carpet along with the bottom middle image of Bundle Monster image plate 209 pictured above.

Index finger:      

For the index finger i used China Glaze unpredictable, Wet n wild fast dry in SaGreena the teenaged witch, and Revlon metallic in copper penny. The image plate I used was Bundle Monster 211, I used the dotted print on the left as pictured above.

Middle Finger:  

 Ok for this finger I used Revlon Top Speed in Spirit, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength #62, and Revlon Gold Coin. I used the top print on the Bundle Monster image plate pictured above, it is number 316 as you can see in the photo.

Of course for the pinkie I just used a mixture of these colors ( black out, mon cherry, and copper penny) along with a nail art brush to create a random flame design.


 Of course I then sealed it all up with super glossy fast dry top coat Seche Vite. Also just inncase you were curious here is the stamper/ scraper I use. It is Konad and retails for around 8.00. I purchased mine from Nail Polish Canada. (nailpolishcanada.com) but you can get them at various beauty stores. That's all there is for this one folks! I will follow up with more as I plan to do the other houses as well :P Yes even dirty old Lannister. Feh. Haha :) Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment