Saturday 6 June 2015

Splatoon nail art!

Hey lacquer lovers!

So some of you may know that I'm an avid gamer. I even recently started a second blog The Nerdy Cupcake (http://the-nerdycupcake.blogspot.ca) where I discuss and review my interests outside of nail art. To celebrate this, and the new release game Splatoon I have done these killer Splatoon themed nails! This game is the best, I am totally enthralled in it at the moment. I hope you guys like the nail art! A list of colors used will be at the end of the post! Let me know what you think guys, are you gamers? Do you like Splatoon? Tell me below, and catch you next time!

Feel free to check out nerd blog as well guys, now here are the colors!
Picture polish Violet femme
Sally Hansen Let's Snow
Sally Hansen Black Out
Ruby Wing Groupie
Ruby Wing Green Peace
Ruby Wing Electric Firefly
Color Club Chelsea Girl



Much Love
Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment