Friday 13 February 2015

Two Valentine's Day Nail Art Ideas


OPI My Voice Is a Little Norse with OPI Girls Love Ponies, and Orly Pink Waterfall



piCture pOlish Darcy and OPI Magazine Cover Mouse


Hey lacquer lovers! Happy Valentines Day if you are celebrating it. Even though I do have a long term boyfriend I don't think that you need one to celebrate a Holiday that is about love. My Mother has always given me cards and chocolates on Valentines Day and I have done so with friends in the past as well ( yes even before Leslie Knope coined Galentines Day :P ) Therefore My Valentine's Day nail art this year is decidedly more color themed than "Love" themed. The colors I have used are listed under the photographs themselves.

I hope that you guys enjoy these nail art ideas! Do you like Valentine's Day? Let me know in the comments section below:)


Thanks for stopping by again guys! See you next time Happy Valentine's Day!

Much Love
Jenn :)





No comments:

Post a Comment