Tuesday 20 January 2015

Enchanted Polish The Youth, and OPI Silent Stars Go By



Hey guys, I feel like a horrible lump I haven't posted in over a week which makes me a sad Panda but I'm not gone! I've just been overwhelmed with a sick relative, and dealing with unemployment etc. So I am posting three nail arts that I just haven't gotten around to making posts of until now :)

This Simple top down gradient consists of a base of my one and only Enchanted Polish entitled "The Youth" It's a lovely green holo. These photos don't do the holo effect of this polish justice but I really wanted to capture how these two went together rather than just the holoy goodness. I then applied a coat of OPI Silent Starts go by by lightly dragging the polish brush down the nail to about the midway point. Pretty simple all in all if you are new to nail art this one should be simple simple to re create, and will go well with many color combos.

Hope you enjoy this one guys :) Thanks for checking it out!

Much Love
Jenn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment