Tuesday 20 January 2015

China Glaze Bizarre Blurple and OPI In True Stefani Fashion


Hey Lacquer Lovers :) Third post in one day. Sorry for being so absent life is just a little crazy and getting stuff up on Instagram is a lot easier to do than posting sometimes. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram as well @fullmetal_cupcakenails  :) There you will get new nail art as it happens sometimes even before it's up here on the blog!

So this is a very simple combo of two of my favorite polishes. China Glaze Bizarre Blurple, and OPI In true Stefani Fashion. I just think this awesome blueish purple from China Glaze goes so well with a silver glitter. I love Bizarre Blurple so much I've had it for a few years and use it sparingly because I want to make sure that I always have some in case I want to use it for anything in specific :P

Thanks for checking this one out guys. Sorry for such a short post I appreciate your patience with the lack of posts lately :)

Much Love
Jenn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment