Thursday 13 November 2014

Totally 80's nails



Hello everyone ,  how are you today? It has been a constant shade of gray in the sky lately  and it sucks in tthe morale department, so my nails have to be twice as bright to combat the grey dullness outside :)

Today  I have gone a little eighties, perhaps a little Gem and the holograms  to be specific.   What I've done I'd painted all my nails a  base coat of Zoya Lux and then dry brushed them with a tiny bit of OPI pussy galore to give them more depth and s bit of sheen without being straight up glitter. So really making them super glittery but in a toned down way.

Next I useda  very fine tipped brush to paint several triangles on my thumbs and ring fingers  inrRuby Wing  Groupie which is a vibrant uv  reactive pink.  I then used the same type of brush to outline the triangles In a   purple by Color Club called Pucci-licious. The only thing left after that was to let them dry and top coat them.

Hope you like the result. I am quite fond of  the mixture of these polishes personally. Thanks for dropping in today everyone! See you again tomorrow I hope!! Don't forget to please like and subscribe !

P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment