Thursday 6 November 2014

Essie Bahama Mama and Color Club Diamond Drops

Hey all hope you are well today :) I am in such a fall mood  these days I'm loving my sweaters and leggings and Spirithood therefore naturally my nails are going to be done in a nice rich fall color to match my mood.


I kept my nails simple and elegant today  using a base of Bahama Mama by Essie with a glitter topper called Diamond Drops by Color  Club.



Bahama Mama is a beautiful deep plum cream polish from Essie that applies smoothly and with  a nice glossy finish even without a top coat. I believe Bahama Mama  pairs wonderfully with Diamond Drops by Color Club which is a silver flake glitter topper.

Thanks for checking out my post today everyone see you again next time. Don't forget to subscribe and follow me for daily nail art and polish related posts :)


P-Bubbs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment