Sunday 12 October 2014

Nails to Match my Spirithood!

Heyo! Good afternoon all :) Happy Thanksgiving weekend if that's what you're into! Some of you may know, and some of you won't that I LOVE Spirithoods. If you aren't familiar with Spirithoods you should check them out, they are awesome FAUX fur hoods in an array of animal designs. The company will donate 10% of every purchase to endangered animals so you don't only look awesome you are helping animals. Anyway..I wanted to do nails to match my own Grey Wolf Spirithood so that is what I am bringing to you today :) Here you go!


Colors used are Essie Where's my Chauffeur, China Glaze History of the World, Essie Secret Story, piCture pOlish O'hara, Essie Fifth Avenue, and Essie Licorice.  I adore they way these nails go with my hood <3 I hope you all enjoy this post as well :) Thanks for stopping by again guys I really appreciate it



If you enjoy my content and don't want to miss any of my posts please remember to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment