Thursday 16 October 2014

Halloween Contest Nails.


Hey guys! Thanks for dropping by again. Today I am bringing you some Halloween nails that I am entering in a contest. The Contest is being held by Nail Polish Canada.  If you are interested it can be found on their website nailpolishcanada.com under the Trends tab marked Halloween nail art challenge.  I wanted to create a monster on my nails and I think I accomplished what I was going for. I really just wanted to focus on the eyes and mouth and use all the white lines to leave the rest of its shape to the imagination as if all you can see in the dark for certain are its red eyes and sharp fangy teeth!! Haha. Well I hope you enjoy this manicure, you should head over to Nail Polish Canada and check out the entries. If you like my entry feel free to vote for it!
Also remember guys if you enjoy my content don't forget to subscribe! Thanks again for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment