Tuesday 30 September 2014

Zoya Binx swatch and review

Hello everyone :) I have a swatch for you this evening from the beautiful Zoya Bubbly collection. The shade is called Binx and it is a lovely pink tone with some gold touches and holo flecks throughout. For these swatches I applied four thin coats just to get the maximum degree of sparkle possible, however two to three thin coats is more than enough for full nail coverage. If you are familiar with any Magical Pixie polishes from Zoya the formula for the Bubbly collection is thinner by comparison and dries to a smoother texture. Binx applies easily and evenly to the nail and the glitter applies very evenly as well.  This color is buildable and becomes more and more vivid with the application of additional coats. Now some swatches for you!






Thanks for checking it out all :) If you like my content and want to keep up with my posts then please subscribe andd follow me on social media :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment