Sunday 28 April 2013

Rainbow and Glitter nails!


Well the other day my best friend did some rainbow nails, which inspired me to do some colorful rainbow nails as well. However being me I decided that I wanted to throw some glitter into the mix (surprise, surprise :P) I was really impressed with myself because I free handed all of the lines, yes ..you read that correctly free handed. I was both surprised, and excited by the results. The polishes I used are listed below :)

China Glaze Electrify, Sally Hansen gem crush Cha- Ching, Revlon Dreamer, Revlon impulsive, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in blue it, green with envy, and mellow yellow. Sally Hansen speed dry in rapid red, and China Glaze in roguish red. The top coat I used was of course Seche Vite dry fast top coat. Hope you give it, or something similar a try, I could not stop smiling whenever I looked at these nails :) Thanks for stopping by guys, see ya next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment